1. Storage and Use of your personal data
The information collected on our forms is recorded in a file computerized by the company Terre de Rose to communicate the information related to the brand and services.
They are kept for 10 years and are intended for the marketing and sales department established within the European Union.
This file is accessible only by the representative of the company within Terre de Rose.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés", you can exercise your right of access to data concerning you and rectify by contacting: Mr. Eric Métivier (editor) at 94 bis rue de cholet Doué-la-Fontaine - 49700 Doué-en-Anjou - France, by phone to 02 41 50 98 79 and / or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (see §3.1).
2. Consent and processing of your personal data
By ticking the mandatory consent box before submitting each form of the histoirederose.com website ("I authorize Terre de Rose to contact me in a personalized way about its services, your personal data will never be communicated to third parties. You explicitly authorize the storage and processing of your data in order to let you know about our services.
- An employee of the company Terre de Rose to contact you for any commercial relationship
- Marketing department to provide you with personalized information about our services
- Our IT solution to store information about your personal data, your browsing path, your downloads on the site histoirederose.com so as to segment our contact lists and to send you only communications that may be of interest to you, in a personalized way . These data are stored within the European Union.
Tip: you do not want to give your consent? Call us directly at 02 41 50 98 79. We will answer your questions by phone.
3. Withdrawal of Consent concerning your personal data
3.1. Right of access to your personal data
You have a right to access, modify and / or delete data concerning you at any time by contacting our IT department:
- By post: Terre de Rose - 94 bis rue de cholet Doué-la-Fontaine - 49700 Doué-en-Anjou - France accompanied by a copy of an ID. Ideally, by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt.
- On site at our premises: with presentation of a piece of identity. The CNIL states: "It is possible to be accompanied by the person of one's choice. The consultation should last long enough to take note conveniently and completely. It is possible to request a copy of the data ".
The person responsible for the file has a maximum response time of 2 months from the request, whether it has been exercised by post or on the spot. The CNIL specifies: "If the request is incomplete (absence of the identity document for example), the person in charge of the file is entitled to request supplements: the time is then suspended and run again once these elements provided".
The limits on the right of access are specified on the CNIL website and can be consulted here : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/respecter-les-droits-des-personnes
3.2. Editing your subscriptions
You can also freely modify your possible subscriptions to our communications by clicking on "Change my preferences" at the bottom of each of our communications sent by e-mail.
To unsubscribe from all Terre de Rose communications, you must click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails. You can then choose:
- to change your preferences for receiving our communications
- to unsubscribe from all marketing and commercial communications until you submit your consent again on the website.